Sub-Sahara Africa Upstream Oil and Gas Summit & Exhibition 5th – 7th April, 2017
You are invited
Recent developments in global oil and gas exploration and production business have left all concerned people and companies with challenges on making appropriate predictions for taking commercial decisions.
The Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries reported in December 2016 that despite a steady growth forecast of world economy at 2.9% for 2016 and 3.1% for 2017 and a corresponding slight upward review of world oil demand in 2016, crude oil prices have remained volatile while crude oil supply saw contraction of 0.78 mb/d in 2016. OPEC, MOMR December 2016.
OPEC has estimated that in 2017, demand for OPEC crude is forecast at 32.6 mb/d, a gain of
0.7 mb/d compared to 2016.
At the heart of these data and projections are Investors, E& P Oil and Gas Operators, National Economy Managers, Oil and Gas Service Companies and host of Oil and Gas Professionals who toil round the clock to deliver commercially viable projects ranging from Frontier Exploration to Deepwater, from Seismic Survey to Community Engagement and/or Cash Call Management to Modified Carry Arrangement .
The 2017 edition of Sub Sahara Africa Oil and Gas Summit & Exhibition is the 3rd in its series and promises to build on success of earlier editions held in Accra, Ghanain 2015 and 2016. This summit is Sub- Sahara Africa’s only summit beyond national conferences that holds on African Soil with a focus on sharing African best practices and celebrating oil and gas commercial breakthroughs and professional expertise of local oil and gas experts.
With participants from West, East, South and Central Africa, you are assured great time and value for money as we discuss:
- Frontier Exploration in Nigeria: Adding to the pool in Sub Sahara Africa
- Sustainable Oil and Gas Business Investment Opportunities and Challenges in East Africa; - A focus on Tanzania.
- Financing Oil and Gas projects in Sub- Sahara Africa; Challenges and Opportunities
- Oil and Gas Upstream Operations: Emerging challenges and opportunities in Angola or South Sudan
- CSR and Sustainable Environment Management
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production and Sustainable Local Content Management in Sub Sahara Africa
Please accept our SPECIAL INVITATION to 3rd edition of Sub Sahara Africa Upstream Oil and Gas Summit & Exhibition from 5th to 7th April 2017at Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.